Many people in Hanover live without papers
- They often live hidden
- They are afraid thinking about their existence
- Their children often do not go to school or kindergarten
- They have problems with their employer
- They are sick or in pain
We help people without residence papers in social questions, clarify questions about their rights and look for ways out of illegality.
Our consulting offer includes:
- Help in emergency situations, for example in case of illness or homelessness
- Advice and support for labor law issues
- Support and transfer to help during family and psychosocial problems
- Support for medical care, e.g. during pregnancy
- Help with admission to kindergartens and schools
- Orientation advice on ways out of illegality
- Company to the process of legalization
All offers are multilingual, for free and are treated strictly confidential.
Please call us and make an appointment!
Zur Bettfedernfabrik 3
Tel: 0511 126078-16/15
Mo, Tu, Th: 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00
We, Fr: 10:00-13:00